Happy Halloween weekend! I’m gearing up for the spookiest weekend of the year with another easy Halloween makeup look: the modern witch. This witchy look doesn’t include a full face of green paint or glued-on warts, but instead is a bit sleeker, gothic look that will have you feeling equally scary and cool.
To achieve this look:
- Apply an even layer of foundation over your face and neck
- Contour your cheekbones and forehead using a cream bronzer
- Lightly apply a berry-shade blush to your cheeks
- Darkly fill in your eyebrows
- Apply black eyeshadow over your entire lid up to your eyebrow (I used the shade Tempting from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette)
- Apply a green shade to your inner eyelid and a silver shade to highlight your brow bone (I used Bless Her Heart from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and the shade YDK from the Naked2 palette)
- Lastly, apply a cream black lipstick (I used NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in the shade Alien). Dab your finger or a brush in the same green shade you used above, and lightly apply it to the center of your bottom lip.
To finish off the look, give yourself a center part and straighten your hair, through on a slip dress, military boots, and some black jewelry if you have it.
Be sure to check out my Jester makeup post for even more inspiration! I’d also love to hear how you’re using makeup this Halloween to up your costume game. Let me know in the comments!