Happy, Happy Halloween ghouls and boys! I’m here with my third super easy makeup look for All Hallow’s Eve. This one is honestly my favorite, mostly because I love the little bit of iridescent sparkle everywhere. This look doesn’t take much time at all to put together, and is a cool, subtle look for any of your festivities.
To achieve this look:
- Apply foundation and concealer as normal
- Lightly fill in your eyebrows, if you need some extra definition
- Lightly apply bronzer under your cheekbones
- Heavily apply a holographic highlighter across your cheekbones, eyebrows, center of your nose, top of your lip, collar bones and chest.
- Apply a light shade of purple eyeshadow all over your eyelid
- Using a white eyeliner, draw circles in sets of three around your eyebrows, cheek bones, and forehead, plus one on each side of your nose near your inner eye.
- Apply a dark purple liquid lipstick and mascara
To finish off this look:
- Put your hair in some space buns
- Wear as much metallic as possible
- Add some metallic glitter to your hair
I hope everyone is having a killer Halloween! If you need more creepy Halloween makeup inspiration, check out my last post to create the modern day witch.
Happy haunting friends.